Elev8 Gluten Free Organic 500mg Delta 8 Gummies
500mg/50mg per Gummy/ 10 Count.
1000mg/50mg per Gummy/ 20 Count.
These delicious gummies are proudly all-natural, organic, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free, and contain the superior quality and purity that you can expect from Curerated. Flavors left better described through taste. With the assorted flavors, you get a variety of choices. Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit and Cherry.
- Hemp-Derived Delta 8 Infused Sugared Gummies
- 500mg (10 PK)
- 1000mg (20pk)
- 50mg of Delta 8 per gummy
- All Organic ingredients
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT!
Consult a physician before using this product.
Must be at least 21 years or older to use unless allowed at a younger age due to the laws of your state or territory.
May cause a positive drug test and intoxication.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, create, cure, or prevent any disease.
DELTA 8 THC SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS:
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product Does Not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Utah, and Nebraska.
Research shows that THC Delta 8 contains properties that may help reduce stress or tension, stimulate appetite, or reduce nausea. CBG is converted to Delta 8 THC through sophisticated processing techniques, forging new avenues for the enjoyment of cannabis vaping.
Delta 8 THC is a powerful cannabinoid derived from the cannabis flower but is found in smaller amounts compared to Delta 9. it's a psychotropic, well-known cannabinoid relative. The Delta 9 and Delta 8 THC is very similar but the Delta 8 offers a potent high all its own. Our consumers of D8 THC report they experienced a nice body sensation and some in the head. Relaxation of the body is a number 1 experience.
Delta-9 THC is the potent THC you think of when people talk about THC and it’s a psychoactive compound that you can find in cannabis. It’s psychoactive once it's activated with heat, that’s why when you smoke it you receive the psychoactive effects.
Delta-8-THC is similar and binds to the CB1 receptor that is found in the central nervous system. This is where you receive medicinal help for symptoms stemming from nausea, pain, and anxiety.
The THC Delta 8 is considered psychoactive but is far less potency.
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%. There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same. That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost. We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Hemp Curerated International Inc retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Hemp Curerated Internatinal Inc is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.